Richard Farrell Award Winning
Hair Replacement Innovator
Award-winning Hair Replacement innovator, Richard Farrell, is the most sought after expert in the international non-surgical hair replacement arena. Richard Farrell professional expertise combined with his ingenious artistic techniques and charismatic personality has created an increasing demand for his advice, appearances on televised talk shows, at trade shows, hair loss conventions, workshops, seminars and movie sets.
Richard Farrell innovations in the hair replacement industry reach far beyond the technologies of his undetectable hair systems.
Richard pioneered the Farrell Personal Design Session Tours, bringing the comfort and expertise of his salons to every major city in America; the first of its kind in this industry. For nearly two decades, Farrell has a mainstay for a wide cross section of clients in the fashion, business, entertainment and artistic communities.
Richard Farrell's Accomplishments
And Television Appearances
- Guest performer appearance on ITV station Good Morning show- He performed an incredible makeover on a Mayfair dentist. London, UK.
- Guest performer appearance on six episodes of NBC’s Home Delivery Show. He performed hair replacement makeovers on each episode.
- Performed live make over events at press conferences in Trivandrum and Chennai, India.
- Performed live make over events at press conferences in Moscow, Russia.
- Professional lecturer and celebrity Guest Artist at National and International Hair Shows and Events including American Hair Loss Council Shows and Transition Group.
- Featured Internationally as a Guest; 'Is Bald Beautiful?' The Gabrielle Show, Los Angeles, CA.
- Featured Internationally as a Guest; 'What Ever Happened To?' The Gabrielle Show, Los Angeles, CA.
- Host of the Farrell Hair Loss Show. Comcast studios, Hollywood, California.
- Celebrity hair replacement guru for actors, musicians and entertainers in Hollywood, Bollywood, Dubai and other countries.
- Featured Internationally as a Guest; File makers 'Hollywood Men' produced by September Films, Hollywood, CA, and London, UK